Explore the resources below.
If you are experiencing a mental health concern, we strongly urge you to visit with a member of our staff or the Student Health Services staff for confidential advice and assistance:
- Anxiety: Weekly Anxiety Management Workshop Schedule
- Depression Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- Grief and Loss
- Lift Up Loyola Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (800) 273-8255
- Sexual Assault
- Sleep Hygiene
- Student Health Services
- Substance Abuse
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Resources
- Crisis Manual
- Mental Health Resources for Students of Color
Are you a young person of color?
Are you a young person of color and feeling down, stressed or overwhelmed? Text STEVE to 741741 and a live, trained Crisis Counselor will receive the text and respond to you quickly to provide support. The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment. Additional information about the Steve Fund.
(800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 799-7233 National Domestic Violence Hotline
(800) 784-2433 National Hopeline Network
(800) 366-8288 Self-Harm Hotline
(800) 622-2255 Alcoholism & Drug Hope Line
(800) 233-4357 National Crisis Line, Anorexia and Bulimia