Intramural sports are organized recreational activities offered to students, faculty, and staff to provide a structured, safe, and fun environment in a variety of sports, irrespective of skill level or experience. Offerings include leagues and tournaments of traditional and non-traditional sports throughout the academic year. Champions in each league/tournament receive a highly-coveted "Intramural Champion" t-shirt. Champions in flag football, volleyball, and basketball are eligible to compete in the Louisiana Collegiate Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (LCIRSA) State Championships.
How Intramural Sports Work
- If you are new to intramural sports, follow these IMLeagues.com instructions to create an account. Once you log in, you can view our page to see schedules and current sports.
- Intramural captain's meetings to discuss rules and schedules will be held prior to the start of every league and a representative from each team is required to attend.
- Intramural tournaments will be one to two-day events whereas league season formats will be round-robin with the number of games determined by the number of teams followed by single-elimination playoff tournaments.
- If interested in becoming an official, please contact Daniel Harris, Assistant Director of Student Life. Officials are paid as student employees and attend mandatory officials' clinics prior to the start of each season.
Connect With Us
Find out more information on Intramural Sports on HowlConnect.
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: @loynocampusrec